How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injured in a public place in Pendle

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Pendle

    If you have been injured in a public place in Pendle, your doctor will probably prescribe medication for a number of reasons. Medication can help you to avoid infection and ensure that you heal from your illness or injuries more quickly. Medication can also be used to help you to manage your pain more effectively, so that you can go about your day to day life easily.

    If you think that your medication isn’t working, there are bound to be a number of options and strengths that you can try to see how these work, but you will need to let your doctor know. You don’t want to waste your doctor’s time, though, so here are some ways to know whether or not your medication is actually working.

    • If your symptoms are getting worse. Often medication will take a few days to kick in properly, and in that time your symptoms will probably stay the same, and you might not feel anything very much different. However, if your symptoms continue to get worse then it is clear that your medication isn’t working at all, and you need to try something else.
    • If your symptoms stay the same after a week or so. Your doctor will let you know how long you can expect to feel the same way before your medication is likely to work, but if your symptoms remain the same after a week has passed on medication, you probably need to switch to something else.
    • If you have bad side effects. Even if the medication is working, if you find that the side effects you are suffering from are worse than the illness or injury, this is not the medication for you. Side effects like vomiting mean that the medication isn’t really getting into your system anyway, so you really should try something else for the time being. Let your doctor know as soon as possible if you do suffer bad side effects.

    Making a claim if you’ve been injured in a public place in Pendle

    Making Pendle car accident claims against a person who you believe has caused you to be in a serious accident and thus injury is one way for you to get over what has happened to you. The easiest way to make Pendle car accident claims is to work with a dedicated personal injury lawyer, who will know the law well enough to put together a strong case for compensation that is likely to be successful.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to discuss the possibility of making a claim if you’ve been injured in a public place in Pendle.

    Call now to get your claim started today.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 16th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.