How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injured in a public place in Barston

    It’s an absolute wonder that not more people get injured in a public place in Barston, or anywhere else for that matter. when out partying in town centre bars, pubs and clubs of a Friday or Saturday night. Fights and fracases with bouncers aside, the sheer volume of people that manage to cram themselves into these places makes you wonder how their management teams keep everybody safe.

    Applying for compensation when injured in a public place in Barston

    If you’ve been injured in a public place in Barston, in an accident that was not your fault, and that took place in a club, pub or bar, there will be a chance that you might be able to retain the services of a top no-win, no-fee solicitor with a view to suing the proprietor of the establishment for personal injury compensation

    Depending on the severity of your injuries, you could wind up walking away with a personal injury compensation pay out of many, many thousands of pounds. Curious as top just how much money you might be entitled to? Then why not avail yourself of the opportunity to make use of the 30-second test on the right-hand side of this screen. All you have to do is tap in a few basic details about what happen to you and submit your query to get a rough, ballpark estimate of the amount you could be walking away with.

    Public place injuries and Accident Advice Helpline

    Perhaps you ordered a drink, only to feel a sharp pain in your throat after taking a first sip. If you had been served a drink that had glass in it, or any other foreign body that did you an injury, you might well be able to use the services of a good personal injury solicitor to take action against the establishment in question.

    Maybe you were making your way to the dance floor, only to slip in a puddle of liquid that had been spilled on the floor. You fall backside over chest, and suffer a very nasty head injury when you land. As the venue you were in would have had a responsibility to make sure any such spillage was cleared up before it posed any risk of doing somebody an injury that was not their fault, you could well have cause to launch a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call the Accident Advice Helpline national helpline on 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from any mobile phone. If you’ve been injured in a public place in Barston in an accident that was not your fault while you were out and about, we’d like to hear from you.

    Date Published: 10th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.