How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injured in a car crash in South Somerset

    Personal Injury Solicitors in South Somerset

    Want to make a car accident compensation claim?

    You might live in Castle Carey, Wincanton or somewhere else in South Somerset, and you might be contemplating making a personal injury compensation claim after being injured in a car crash in South Somerset. You may be eligible to make a car accident compensation claim in South Somerset if you can prove that you were not responsible for the accident. You should also be able to prove that someone else was to blame for it.

    Find out if you have a valid claim to make

    If you contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and tell us about your accident and injuries, we will be able to tell you if you actually have a valid compensation claim to make. Contact us as soon as you can, as although you have three years to make a claim for injuries arising from most accidents in the UK, this isn’t always the case. You may have to file your particular claim in months, and if you have been delaying making it, you may only have weeks left before the limitation period is up.

    If the limitation period has passed for you to file your claim, you could only file it if you can prove that there were exceptional circumstances preventing you from doing so within the limitation period.

    What criteria are there for making a claim?

    Not only do you have to be able to prove that your accident was the fault of another person, but you also have to prove that you sought and received medical treatment as soon as was possible after your accident. This can be proven when you produce your medical records. They will show the time and date you received treatment. They will also describe your injuries. These documents will be needed so that the amount of compensation you can be awarded for your pain, distress and suffering can be worked out. They will also indicate if you suffered loss of amenity and can no longer do something (a hobby or sport for example), which you used to enjoy doing before your accident.

    You will also need a copy of the police accident report. When a person is injured in a car crash in South Somerset, the police and an ambulance should be called to the scene. The police need to discover the causes of such accidents.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline if you’ve been injured in a car crash in South Somerset

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, day or night. Our freephone lines are always open. However, there may not be anyone available to answer your call when you ring, in which case, leave a message and we will call you back.

    If you send the text message “claim 365” to us on 88010, we will call you to find out how we may be of assistance.

    The number to ring from landlines is 0800 689 0500, or from mobiles, call 0333 500 0993.

    Don’t hesitate to call us now for help with your potential claim.

    Date Published: 12th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.