Don’t think that your injury doesn’t count! Claim your legal right to compensation!
If you, or a colleague, have been injured at work in Vale of Glamorgan and you have a soft tissue injury as a result, you may be eligible to make a compensation claim.
Soft tissue injuries may sound as though they are relatively insignificant and hardly painful at all. This couldn’t be further from the truth! Infact, any trauma to the soft tissues of the body can result in severe pain and long term rehabilitation which may take longer to recover from than a broken bone!
How do I know if I can make a claim after being injured at work in Vale of Glamorgan?
It is a straightforward and relatively easy process to find out if you can make a claim with the reputable team of advisers at Accident Advice Helpline.
- Firstly, call our dedicated telephone helpline and speak to one of our highly experienced advisers who can answer any queries that you may have after being injured at work in Vale of Glamorgan.
- They can advise you, over the phone, of your entitlement to legally pursue an accident at work claim
- They will establish if the accident was caused through no fault of your own, what injuries you sustained as a result of the accident and if the accident occurred within the last 3 years’
- They will offer you a wealth of no obligation information about the process of pursuing an accident at work claim using their team of professional injury solicitors
- It is then left up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead and proceed with making an accident at work claim using their experienced team of injury solicitors to act on your behalf
What is a soft tissue injury?
A soft tissue injury is any trauma to:
- Tendons which connect muscles to bones
- Ligaments which connect bones together
- And muscles which give our bodies strength, allow for movement and function
How are soft tissues damaged?
Soft tissues may be damaged by:
- Repetitive, strenuous activity and over use
- Through carrying/moving heavy loads
- Through sudden and unpredictable awkward movements
- Through penetrative injury
- Through violent assault
- Through slips, trips and falls
- Through crushing injury
Ready to claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Once you are in a position to proceed with making your claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s team of experienced injury solicitors to act on your behalf, your claim will be allocated to one of the team. They will ensure that your claim is handled professionally on your behalf on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis with accountability, reliability, integrity and dependability. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 3rd October 2014