Have you been injured at work in Pendle?
Are you looking for legal help because you were injured at work in Pendle and you are very keen on finding out how you can seek compensation for these work place injuries? Located in Lancashire, UK, the borough and local government district of Pendle has quite a few big employers set up here.
Tips to keep you safe at the work place
- If you have not been given training to do a task, inform your supervisor about it.
- If you are ill at your place of work, go to the company doctor, after informing your supervisor.
- If you notice any hazard while you are working, immediately let your colleagues and your supervisor know of the same.
- Never ever drink alcohol when you are at your place of work.
- Always keep your work place clean and tidy.
- Always make sure to follow all the safety procedures and regulations laid down by your company.
- Make sure you always have on the personal protective equipment that your company gives you.
Pendle ‘no win, no fee’ accident lawyer?
Take our 30 second test if you were hurt at your place of work in Pendle. By taking this test you will get to know whether or not you have a valid claim that will allow you to seek compensation for the injuries sustained by you at your place of work in Pendle.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
Before you start your claim, you may want to find out exactly what the claims process involves and what you’ll need to do in order to obtain compensation for your injuries. If so, we can help.
At Accident Advice Helpline we’re keen to help claimants as much as possible and, in order to do this, we offer free no obligation advice. This means that you can learn more about taking legal action and access all the information you need without having to pay any upfront fees.
If you’ve been injured at work in Pendle and want to find out more about making a claim, contact us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile phone.