Industrial illnesses can happen all over the UK, it does not matter where you live or what you do; you are not immune from contracting one of these if your employer does not carry out their duty to protect you from them. If you are suffering ill health then you may want to make an accident claim for industrial illness in Mold against your employers, by using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
You can suffer all kinds of injuries because of your job. Sometimes it is a one-off accident that causes your injuries, but industrial illnesses that develop over time can also be because of your employment. They range from carpal tunnel syndrome, right through to an industrial illness that can leave you dying. If you are suffering any work related illnesses, then you can discuss making accident claims for industrial illnesses in Mold with the lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline.
Employers should try to prevent industrial illness in Mold so that no one has to make accident claims
All bosses throughout the UK have a legal duty to make sure they protect all of their members of staff while they are at work. Also they should ensure that their employees have a safe environment to carry out their duties, so avoid injuries and industrial illnesses, and accident claims in Mold. If they do not comply with the rules and you get an injury because of an accident that wasnt your fault, then you should make a personal injury claim for compensation.
If you contracted the illness because of your job you can claim compensation
However you got your injury, maybe because of an accident or through an industrial illness, if you were not at fault, then you can make an injury compensation claim against your boss.
Accident Advice Helpline have helped many thousands of innocent victims to get compensation. Below are some examples of the industrial illnesses that we have come across:
- Repetitive Strain Injury is caused when the same muscles are used repeatedly for actions they do not normally make, quite often sustained by typists.
- Back and spinal injuries can be caused by regular heavy lifting without proper training.
- Industrial Deafness is the result of constantly working in an excessively loud environment.
- Dangerous Chemicals and Substances need extra care taken and every step should be taken to avoid as much exposure as possible to these.
- Asbestos related diseases are still coming to light even though asbestos was banned in the UK at the end of the last century. The problem with these diseases is that they can take up to 40 years to develop and it is expected that the number of reported cases will not peak until 2020.
- Hand and wrist problems caused by constantly using vibrating tools. There are rules and regulations regarding the use of these types of tools, which your employer should adhere to.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you are suffering from an industrial illness you should contact Accident Advice Helpline for the expertise and experience you need for a successful claim.
You can contact one of our friendly advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. They will discuss your illness with you, talk about the necessary procedures and let you decide if you wish to pursue the claim.
Date Published: 6th June 2014