Looking to make an industrial accident compensation claim?
If you have been involved in an industrial accident you may be entitled to claim compensation. You will need to concentrate on recovering from your injuries and you need a compensation provider to take over your case for you and make the whole process as stress free as possible.
If your accident or injuries are listed below, it would be a good idea to call Accident Advice Helpline. Our highly trained professional advisors are very experienced in handling a industrial accident compensation claim and will give you all the help that they can. During your first call you will be given the chance to take the unique 30–second test. In half a minute, you will get to know how likely it is that your industrial accident compensation claim will be successful and an estimate of how much money you may get.
Types of industrial accident compensation claim
Some people have contacted Accident Advice Helpline about the following types of accidents. You can call us on our helpline, to discuss your claim further.
- Lifting objects that are too heavy or too awkward to lift safely without proper lifting equipment or techniques
- Being hit on some part of the body (frequently the head) by an object that is moving
- Being crushed between two pieces of equipment or between a piece of equipment and a wall
- Being hit, trapped or crushed by something that has fallen or collapsed. This could be a building, a wall, a roof, earth or a temporary structure e.g. scaffolding
- Breathing in or swallowing a harmful substance either because it should not have been there or because you did not have the correct or faulty protective equipment
- Exposure to extremely high or extremely low temperatures without appropriate safety equipment and procedures.
- Exposure to electricity, harmful radiation or other harmful substances and environments
Types of industrial accident injury
You can access legal support without having to pay any legal costs up front. This all adds up to the best package for you and probably explains why Accident Advice Helpline is fully endorsed by the consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen. Even though your case will probably be handled over the phone you may have to attend one appointment for a medical assessment report to be prepared by a medical expert. This does not mean, however, that you will have to appear in court as very few cases get that far! Types of industrial accident injuries include:
- Head injuries including eye injuries and concussion
- Spinal injuries
- Injuries to the arms and hands
- Burns and scalds
- Injuries to the legs and pelvis
Injuries to the internal organs including the brain
Call Accident Advice Helpline now for more information 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0m 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 7th February 2013
Author: David Brown