Have you been involved in a car accident that was not your fault in the past three years? Did you suffer personal injury in a car accident? Were you the driver or a passenger in a car accident? Or were you involved as a pedestrian or a passer-by and were injured and are now looking to take out a claim for compensation for the injuries you have suffered and the expenses you have incurred as a result of being in a car accident?
Ten reasons that people become involved in a road accident
- Talking on mobile devices or texting – you know this happens, you see it every day
- Children or animals distracting the driver – that’s why children and animals should be restrained in the back and good behaviour rewarded.
- A driver under the influence of drink and drugs
- Tailgating – driving too close to the car in front and not being able to stop
- Inexperience – not realising how differently a car drives when it is loaded with goods or passengers or when weather conditions deteriorate
- Looking at the scenery. It is pretty but still, someone has to drive!
- Rubber necking. How many times do you hear that both sides of the motorway are closed? Often it’s because someone on the other side has had a bump after rubber necking at the accident on the other carriageway.
- Adjusting the radio, or changing the CD
- Speeding. Speed kills.
Accident Advice Helpline is here to assist you and we are great at what we do! We have over fifteen years of experience as an advice and compensation provider who specialise in personal injury compensation for those of you who have been in a car accident in the last three years. All of our claims advisors are friendly and professional and we work closely with several hundred solicitors who can offer you the best compensation claims advice possible on a no win no fee basis. We pass on each and every client to the best solicitor for your situation. Our patron is Esther Rantzen, the consumer champion and well known TV personality and she recommends us for advice for those involved in a car accident. We are also fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We work closely with several hundred legal experts and always find the best person to take on your claim.
Personal Injury Claims for those involved in a car accident
You can claim compensation for any accidents you have had that were not your fault. This includes those involved in a car accident as a driver or passenger and those innocent pedestrians too. If you have been involved in a car accident in the last three years that was not your fault then you really should think about making a claim. Talk to Accident Advice Helpline who will give you expert assistance. You can give our team a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to discuss things in more detail.
Date Published: 7th February 2013
Author: David Brown