How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hyndburn claims

    If you are running a business and an employee has had an accident, you need to do what you can in order to support them during their recovery. Whether the accident was your fault or theirs, it is imperative that you handle the situation with kindness and as carefully as possible to avoid your employees trying to make Hyndburn claims against you.

    If the accident was your fault, then you must accept that you may have to face Hyndburn claims, and not penalise your employee should they decide to make these claims.

    • Give them time off. There is a certain amount of time that you are required by law to give employees off after an accident or injury. However, often this is not very long, and does not take into consideration how severe the accident may have been or the person’s emotional state. Allow your employee a little extra time off if you can.
    • Stay in touch. While your employee is not at work, make sure that you keep in touch in order to find out how they are feeling and what issues they may be facing. This will help you to prepare them and the workspace for their return.
    • Offer an adapted workspace. When your employee does come back to work, if they are not feeling as physically able as they were before, you may need to make changes to the working environment.
    • Offer an adapted work schedule. It may be useful for you to offer the employee part-time or adapted work hours while they are still on the road to recovery. This can aid the employee’s recovery by offering them more rest, and ensuring that they aren’t too stressed in the initial weeks.

    What to do if you have had an accident and want to make Hyndburn claims

    If you are an employee and you have had an accident at work, for which you feel that your employer is at fault, you may be able to make Hyndburn claims against them in order to gain compensation for medical bills and help around the house.

    Accident Advice Helpline have over ten years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensation claims, and can provide you with dedicated and experienced personal injury lawyers who will work on a 100% no win no fee basis to help get you the compensation you deserve.

    You can call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more about Hyndburn claims and make a start on your own personal injury compensation claim. Your injury lawyer will work on a 100% no win no fee basis, and will also work on your behalf to process your claim, with as little stress for you as possible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 25th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.