Pick yourself up from your work related fall and make your accident at work compensation claim!
As we spend an increasing proportion of our daily lives working, it is not surprising that we may find ourselves involved in accidents and incidents that result in Hyndburn accident at work compensation claims being made as a result.
If you, or some one close to you, have sustained an injury as the result of a slip, trip or fall at work and you wish to find out more reliable information about making your Hyndburn accident at work compensation claim, then call the leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Causes of slips, trips and falls
- loose carpeting
- wet flooring
- highly polished flooring
- unrailed stairwells and balconies
- lack of handrailing
- loose steps
- waste materials
- trailing wires
After your accident
As soon as possible after an accident or incident occurs which involves a trauma being sustained in the workplace, it is important that the correct procedures are followed to protect yourself and ensure that the circumstances of the injury are formally recorded.
- Firstly, it is important to ensure that the accident has been accurately reported to your line manager or superviser who can ensure that the details of the accident are noted down.
- Your employer’s First Aider must fill in the Accident Book to report all details accurately and fully regarding the date, time, location, reason for the accident and the degree of First Aid that was given at the scene.
- This is a vital entry to ensure that your accident and the implications of your injury have been accurately and fully noted.
- Obtain a copy of the entry in the Accident Book for your own records.
- Obtain a further copy of the medical notes made at the Accident and Emergency department at the hospital to record the diagnosis and course of treatment that was made.
Make the call to make your Hyndburn accident at work compensation claim!
To find out quickly, if you are eligible to pursue Hyndburn accident at work compensation, call the helpful team at Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of their highly trained advisers who can notify you, over the phone, of your legal entitlement to claim your accident at work compensation.
In addition, you can seek relevant, no obligation advice about making a claim for your accident at work compensation and any queries that you may have can be answered whilst you are on the phone to a helpful member of the advice team.
If you choose to go ahead and proceed with your claim for your accident at work compensation, then your claim will be allocated to one of Accident Advice Helpline’s dedicated team of injury solicitors. They will be pleased to handle all aspects of your accident at work compensation claim on a no win no fee basis on your behalf.
Date Published: 2nd September 2014