Have you been hurt on public transport in Wandsworth?
If you have been hurt on public transport in Wandsworth, then you may be able to make a compensation claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out more, or take our 30 second test now.
Types of Accidents
There are a wide number of ways in which you could be injured on, or indeed by, a bus.
If you have been involved in an accident with a bus which was not your fault, then you might be entitled to make a no win no fee Wandsworth claim for the personal injury you have suffered.
Types of accidents can include:
- Slipping on a wet patch or in a puddle at the bus station or terminal. Such spillages should be appropriately cleaned up, or at the very least signed with a cone or hazard warning to provide members of the public (or staff members) with a warning of the potential danger. Failure to do this could result in an accident, and you having the right to make a no win no fee Wandsworth claim if you have been injured as a result.
- Tripping on the bus itself. You could fall as a result of tripping over a loose piece of flooring on the bus, or other hazard which should not have been there.
- Lacerations caused by sharp objects present on a bus which should have been repaired, or covered up so as to prevent injury.
- Road traffic collisions. Buses, like any other vehicle on the road, can be involved in road traffic collisions. If you have been a passenger on a bus which has been involved in a collision, then there is a good chance that you will be able to make a no win no fee Wandsworth claim if you have been injured as a result. It does not matter whether the driver of the bus you were on was responsible for the accident, or if another road user was.
- Accidents involving pedestrians. When most people think of an accident involving a bus they usually imagine making a no win no fee Wandsworth claim as a result of being a passenger; however, it is a sad fact of life that occasionally pedestrians (and of course cyclists) can be injured as a result of a bus. A bus driver may fail to indicate or stop, causing injury as a result. They may even have failed to check their mirror to see a cyclist in the bike lane. Such accidents can have catastrophic results.
Make your no win no fee Wandsworth claim today
If you have been hurt on public transport in Wandsworth, we can help you.
Simply call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th February 2014
Author: David Brown