Have you been hurt on public transport in Wandsworth?
If you have been hurt on public transport in Wandsworth, then you may be able to make a compensation claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out more, or take our 30 second test now.
Types of Accidents
There are a wide number of ways in which you could be injured on, or indeed by, a bus.
If you have been involved in an accident with a bus which was not your fault, then you might be entitled to make a no win no fee* Wandsworth claim for the personal injury you have suffered.
Types of accidents can include:
- Slipping on a wet patch or in a puddle at the bus station or terminal. Such spillages should be appropriately cleaned up, or at the very least signed with a cone or hazard warning to provide members of the public (or staff members) with a warning of the potential danger. Failure to do this could result in an accident, and you having the right to make a no win no fee* Wandsworth claim if you have been injured as a result.
- Tripping on the bus itself. You could fall as a result of tripping over a loose piece of flooring on the bus, or other hazard which should not have been there.
- Lacerations caused by sharp objects present on a bus which should have been repaired, or covered up so as to prevent injury.
- Road traffic collisions. Buses, like any other vehicle on the road, can be involved in road traffic collisions. If you have been a passenger on a bus which has been involved in a collision, then there is a good chance that you will be able to make a no win no fee* Wandsworth claim if you have been injured as a result. It does not matter whether the driver of the bus you were on was responsible for the accident, or if another road user was.
- Accidents involving pedestrians. When most people think of an accident involving a bus they usually imagine making a no win no fee* Wandsworth claim as a result of being a passenger; however, it is a sad fact of life that occasionally pedestrians (and of course cyclists) can be injured as a result of a bus. A bus driver may fail to indicate or stop, causing injury as a result. They may even have failed to check their mirror to see a cyclist in the bike lane. Such accidents can have catastrophic results.
Make your no win no fee* Wandsworth claim today
If you have been hurt on public transport in Wandsworth, we can help you.
Simply call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th February 2014
Author: David Brown