Hurt in Welwyn Hatfield


If you were hurt in Welwyn Hatfield due to a road traffic crash, pursuing a compensation claim may seem like too much hassle. However, at Accident Advice Helpline, our team of experienced personal injury solicitors can deal with the entire process for you. They provide you with an outstanding legal service that lets you focus all your efforts on recovering from your injuries.

Hurt in Welwyn Hatfield

The first step in securing compensation after being hurt in Welwyn Hatfield  is to contact us via our freephone helpline or 30-second test. Our trained claims advisers will assess your case. They will also provide you with all the information you require to make an informed decision about pursuing your legal rights.

If you decide to proceed with your claim, we will pass your case over to one of our experienced solicitors. They will wish to learn more about the circumstances of your accident and the nature of your injuries. We will also send you some paperwork to sign so that we can get your claim started. Once we receive your paperwork, we can begin to act on your behalf.

Once you have confirmed that you would like us to represent you, we will draft a Letter of Claim to send to the guilty party. This letter will outline your case and set out the injuries and financial losses you have incurred as a result of your accident.

If the guilty party accepts liability for the fact that you were hurt in Welwyn Hatfield, then they are assuming responsibility for your accident. This means they are willing to pay out for the injuries and financial losses you have sustained. We will then be able to enter into negotiations with the aim of securing a fair compensation settlement on your behalf.

If the guilty party denies liability for your accident, this means that they do not accept that they were responsible for your accident. They are not willing to pay you compensation. We will then need to gather evidence to persuade the guilty party to agree to pay out for your claim. If our attempts fail, we may advise you to issue court proceedings. On the date of your hearing, we will present your case to a court judge. The judge will decide whether you deserve to receive compensation from the guilty party.

If your claim is successful, you will receive compensation for both your physical and psychological suffering, and your past, present and future financial losses.

Get in touch

If you would like some advice about a potential compensation claim, get in touch with us here at Accident Advice Helpline. Cordial and empathetic advisers are available to speak to from landlines on 0800 689 0500. You can also call us using your mobile on 0333 500 0993. 

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )