How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hurt in a road traffic accident in Kilwinning

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kilwinning

    Hurt in a road traffic accident in Kilwinning

    If you have been hurt in a road traffic accident in Kilwinning, and the accident was not your fault, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. Find out now if you have a valid claim to make by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Road traffic accidents in and around Kilwinning

    If you have been hurt in a road traffic accident in Kilwinning (or elsewhere and you live in the town), it is possible that you could claim compensation for your pain, distress and suffering, as well as any expenses you had specifically because of your injuries. Of course there are a few points you have to be able to prove if you are to claim compensation.

    First of all you must establish that you were not to blame for the accident in which you were injured. You also have to prove that the accident was the result of another person’s negligence or reckless behaviour, as there must be a person to file a claim against. If your accident was caused by a wild animal, then you would not be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Animals have no insurance cover,m and it is usually insurance companies that pay compensation to accident victims.

    You also have to prove that you had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could have done after your accident. You can do this with a copy of your medical records and the doctor’s report.

    If the police were at the scene of the accident and investigated its causes, their accident report should help you prove that you were a victim of the accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do you have to file a claim?

    You generally have three years to file a claim for injuries that were the result of accidents that occurred within the UK.

    However, as this is not always the case, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out exactly how long you have to file your particular claim. Give us a ring now and find out if you have a valid claim to file.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    Call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert advice about your potential claim. Our phone lines are always open, although it may be necessary for you to leave us a message so that we can call you back, if all our staff are busy.

    Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993.

    We will call you to discuss how we can help with the claims’ process if you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.

    Call or text us now and get expert claims advice from our advisors.

    Date Published: 30th March 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.