How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hurt in a car accident in Stratford-on-Avon

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Stratford-on-Avon

    Have you been hurt whilst cycling?

    Unfortunately, cyclists are often affected by road traffic accidents and they can suffer very serious injuries as a result. As drivers may not always pause to look for cyclists, or give way to them when they should, these types of accidents can occur fairly frequently. If you’ve been injured whilst cycling on the road, you may want to consider making a claim for compensation.

    If another driver or road user was responsible for the incident, you should be able to take action against them. Fortunately, many cyclists now wear small cameras attached to their helmets and this video footage can make it far easier to prove who is responsible if an accident occurs.

    Have you been hurt in a car accident in Stratford-on-Avon?

    If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Stratford-on-Avon, you’ll want to collect as much evidence as possible to support your claim. Whilst video footage can be extremely useful, you may also want to ask witnesses for their detail in case they are able to provide a statement.

    In some cases, road traffic accident investigators may also be called to the scene of the collision and they may be able to provide a report which will detail how the incident occurred and who is responsible.

    If you don’t currently have access to any evidence but you know you weren’t responsible for the incident, this shouldn’t prevent you from starting your claim. If you want to find out more about taking legal action, why not get in touch with our personal injury advisors?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Make a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline today

    At Accident Advice Helpline we help numerous claimants each year so if you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Stratford-on-Avon and you want to obtain compensation, you should certainly contact us.

    We’ll be able to provide free no obligation advice so you should find it easy to learn more about making a claim. If you do decide to go ahead, we’ll also be able to assist you on a no win no fee* basis so you won’t have to worry about your financial situation.

    To learn more now, or to make your claim today, simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and speak to our personal injury team.

    Of course, if you want to find out how much your claim is worth, we can help with that too. Just visit the Accident Advice Helpline website and take our simple 30 second test today.

    Date Published: 7th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.