Hurt in a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester and need some expert assistance?
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester you might be able to claim compensation. If you were not at fault, ask Accident Advice Helpline if you can claim.
Car accidents usually lead to relatively minor injuries, such as whiplash. Claiming compensation for an injury sustained in a car accident isn’t only the prerogative of the car driver. Passengers can also claim, but they must claim against the driver who actually caused the accident, not necessarily the driver of the car they were in.
Possible injuries from a car accident
There are many injuries that can be sustained in a car accident. here is a short list –
- Whiplash: This is an injury to the tendons and ligaments in the neck. It can be eased with painkillers and will usually heal in six to eight weeks.
- Broken bones. A hard knock can break a bone in your arm or leg, or anywhere in your body. Broken bones need to be treated in hospital and recovery times will vary.
- Concussion and head injuries. Any injury to your head should be assessed by a medical practitioner as soon as possible. While most injuries are minor, if a head injury is left untreated it could become life-threatening.
- Internal injuries. Internal injuries such as bleeding will be treated in hospital, and you will usually need surgery.
- Permanent disability. If your accident is severe enough you might face a permanent disability, such as the loss of a limb.
Use Accident Advice Helpline
If you want to take advantage of the best advice, then use a specialist solicitor like ours at Accident Advice Helpline. Our legal experts have specialised in personal injury claims since 2000. We can offer you all the advice you will need, and even work on a no-win, no-fee basis to help relieve any financial pressure.
Our friendly advisors can confirm over the phone that you can make a claim if you were hurt in a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester. They will need to make sure that someone else caused your accident. If you were responsible, you won’t be able to claim.
Starting your claim as soon as you can means you will receive your compensation quicker, but you must make sure that your claim is started within three years.
The right medical treatment can help your recovery so make sure you see a medical practitioner as soon as you can. You will have to prove that you received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was possible.
Claim now if you were hurt in a car accident in Cheshire West and Chester
To start your claim just call Accident Advice Helpline now. Call us now for free on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Or, from a mobile ring: 0333 500 0993. You could send us the text message “claim 365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can help with your particular claim. Call or text us now and find out how we can help you with the claims’ process.
Date Published: 28th August 2015
Author: David Brown