A road traffic accident can have only a few outcomes. You may either be temporarily injured and make a full recovery in days or weeks or you may be permanently injured, disabled or even killed. If you or a family member has been hurt in a car accident in Senghenydd that was caused by another party’s negligence, then you are well within your rights to seek compensation for any injury and losses incurred.
Some of the injuries that you could suffer if you are hurt in a car accident in Senghenydd include:
- Traumatic brain injury which is usually caused by vehicle being struck from the side. This type of injury is very complex and can cause temporary or permanent impairment of the brain functions, fractures to the skull, bruising of the brain (hematoma) and nerve damage
- Whiplash, which is a soft tissue injury usually suffered from a low velocity rear-end collision. Pain is not limited to head and neck motion but can also include the back or spine.
- Disc injury. Symptoms can sometimes take months to appear. This is where discs in the neck and/or spine bulge out, rupture or tear on the surface of the skin
- Fractures to the hips, legs, knees, ankles and feet
- Back injuries (thoracic, mid back, lumbar and lower back injuries)
- Internal organ injuries (heart, lungs, spleen, kidney, liver)
It’s really devastating to have been through a road traffic accident injury experience and it can be more overwhelming if you may have lost a family member, relative or a close friend. What do you do then? Although no compensation amount can bring back whoever you may have lost, it can help bring some sense of closure to you and your family. We at Accident Advice Helpline understand this and will always fight to make sure that you get the deserved compensation for your pain, suffering and losses.
It doesn’t matter what kind of road traffic accident you may have been through. You could have been:
- In a hit and run
- Rear-end collision
- Head-on collision
- Been involved in an accident with an uninsured or unlicensed driver
We will make sure that you are fairly compensated. We have helped clients for over 16 years to make successful personal injury claims to the tune of over £30 million every year. The expertise that we have in numerous accident types is very important when it comes to dealing with your car accident claim.
So, if you have been hurt in a car accident in Senghenydd …
… then the time to call is now. Call Accident Advice Helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or mobile on 0333 500 0993 to start your car accident compensation claim. You will get a no-obligation consultation from our friendly advisors. We’re here if you have been hurt in a car accident in Senghenydd.