How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Hurt in a car accident in Denbighshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Denbighshire

    Have you been hurt in a car accident in Denbighshire?

    The worst experience for any driver is getting hurt in a car accident in Denbighshire. Matters can even get far more complicated where passengers are involved.

    Regardless of whether you were driving alone or had passengers in your car, you can make a claim for the damage done to or sustained by you. To do so, you have to collect evidence to:

    • Prove you had nothing to do with the accident
    • Prove had it not been for the accident, you would not have sustained injuries to your body or developed a medical condition
    • Prove that you have lost money as a result of your injuries (if you want to claim this as part of your compensation)

    Evidence is the key, crucial, ingredient for anyone wanting to make a claim against the party who caused the accident.

    When should you claim?

    Well, that depends on the seriousness of the case and the injuries you will have sustained because of the accident. Generally, the more serious the case and the harm done to the claimant, the longer the claim-making procedure could take. This is because of the fact that the defendant will usually try all that he or she can to avoid having to pay the affected party compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    It is always best to start a claim as soon as possible. There is a three-year time limit for adult claims.

    Making a claim after getting hurt in a car accident in Denbighshire

    However, that does not mean that a personal injury claim can be rushed. We always give our clients the time that they need to make the decision to claim.

    Take your time, do your research and discuss your options with one of our solicitors. These solicitors have many years’ worth of experience with road traffic accidents and can help if you have been hurt in a car accident in Denbighshire.

    How to contact us

    Our phone lines are open to all. You can contact us throughout the week, and our advisors will answer any queries that you might have for them. Some people call us immediately after an accident, while others call us to get an idea of what their options are and then take some time out to think. Our advisors are available to help you.

    If you want, you could contact us on 0800 689 0500, or have a chat with our advisors on our mobile phone number, 0333 500 0993.

    Those of you that wish to contact us via text, you can send ‘claim 365′ to 88010 from your mobile phone instead, and we will call you back.

    Date Published: 1st December 2015

    Author: joanna

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.