Our lives seem to be governed by things that happen by accident …
If you’ve been hurt by accident and it wasn’t your fault then you might be thinking of claiming compensation.
You may have found that life simply seems to be a series of accidents. It’s true! Some of them are happy accidents. How about this for a top ten?
The top ten of happy accidents
- You surf the internet for a cheese grater and end up with a new job.
- In your new work place you meet a new partner.
- You put your jeans in the wash by accident, with some money in the pocket and the £10 is still spendable – just cleaner!
- You discover somewhere new to go on holiday.
- You try a new restaurant and it’s amazing.
- You spend your last pound on a lottery ticket and win a £100!
- You take a wrong turn and discover the house of your dreams.
- You go somewhere for a day out and bump into a friend you haven’t seen for twenty years.
- The weather turns cold and you put on last year’s coat and find a £20 note in the pocket.
- You have a power cut and go to bed early. Nine months later you have a bundle of joy!
What is your happy accident?
What if you’ve suffered an unhappy accident however?
If you have been hurt by accident or any other means then you may well want to make a claim for compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have the means and wherewithal to assist you in any claim for compensation you may want to make as a result of injuries sustained by you by accident.
Regardless of the type of personal injury you have sustained by accident we would like to help you. Your injury may have occurred as a result of a trip, perhaps a slip or a fall, or it may have happened at work, while you were on work business or while you were travelling in a car as the driver or passenger. Or in fact it may be as a result of being a pedestrian. If you were the innocent third party involved and injured by accident then it is worth talking to us at Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are we?
We are a top UK law firm and boast a team of friendly, professional advisers who are ready to answer your calls. You can call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 and we will put you in touch with one of our solicitors who will work on your behalf to settle any claim for compensation you might want to pursue after suffering a personal injury by accident in the last three years.
At Accident Advice Helpline we’re here to help you. And it’s a no-win, no-fee service! We’re here to work really hard to give you excellent service! We’re not the best by accident!
What do you have to lose? Call us now on 0800 689 0500. We look forward to speaking to you!
Date Published: 22nd January 2013