Have you been hurt at work in Neath Port Talbot and need advice that you can rely on?
Having an accident is a daunting experience, and can lead to concerns about the duration of any injury that is sustained and the consequences of being injured for a lengthy period of time. If you have been injured and hurt at work in Neath Port Talbot, then you may be feeling vulnerable and under pressure to get back to work and recover as quickly as you can.
However, help is at hand with the experienced team at Accident Advice Helpline to guide you through the claims process.
Make the call to start the claim!
Call leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline to find out all you need to know about personal injury compensation claims. Our team of advisors can quickly establish your eligibility to make a claim for your being hurt at work in Neath Port Talbot.
The law states that if you have been injured as a result of an accident or incident that wasn’t caused through any fault of your own within the last three years, then you are legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim for your injury.
What types of injury can I claim for?
- Burns and scalds;
- Soft tissue injury;
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones;
- Internal injury;
- Neck injury;
- Head injury;
- Loss of limb;
- Paralysis; and
- Fatal injury.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me to make a claim for my accident?
Many people who have been injured don’t know how or who to ask for advice about making a personal injury compensation claim. Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years’ experience of assisting people to make compensation claims for injuries that were caused through no fault of their own.
- We provide a free telephone helpline to ensure that all phone calls are answered as quickly as possible. When you decide to call for advice and reassurance about your accident at work, your call will be answered by a highly trained and friendly member of the team.
- You will be offered no-obligation advice and information about making a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work.
- It is always left up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with making a claim for your accident at work using our team of expert injury solicitors to act on your behalf.
- Our team of professional injury solicitors will ensure that your compensation claim for your accident at work is processed on a no win no fee basis.
- We provide a unique online test that takes just 30 seconds to process, and will provide you with a reliable answer to your eligibility questions.
To discuss your accident in more detail with one of our expert advisers dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.
Date Published: 30th May 2014