Are you looking for injury solicitors to speak to as you were injured on the cycle trail over here and you would now like to be compensated for the injuries that you received? There is a cycle trail that starts in Bath, passing by 2 two viaducts, then passing Caen Hill Locks at Devizes and lastly it reunites with the Marsh Benham canal, for the rest of the cycle trail. We can also help if you’ve been hurt at work in Marsh Benham.
Have you been hurt at work in Marsh Benham?
Located in the county of Berkshire, UK, is the civil parish of Speen and village of Marsh Benham. Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking compensation for injuries that you got while in Marsh Benham, whether it was because of a sporting injury, an injury at work, a road traffic collision or anything else that wasn’t your fault.
These experts in injury compensation have as their patron the celebrated UK TV journalist and defender of consumer rights in the UK, Dame Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE. Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people with all kinds of injury and accident claim cases, all across the UK, since the year 2000.
A few tips to keep in mind when you are out on a cycle trail
- Though the cycle trail is open to public, keep in mind that the land lying to the side of the trail can be private property. So, respect the rights of the property owner.
- Do not underestimate any cycle trail and abuse it by taking alcohol or drugs and going on it.
- If you plan to use the cycle trail from any time between dusk til dawn, be sure to equip your bicycle with white lights in the front and amber or red lights behind. These should be easily visible from a distance of 500 feet.
- When the trail happens to cross a street, be all the more cautious at this point.
- Stop at all intersections and signs and be very careful when you are crossing driveways.
- Before passing any other cyclist on the trail, be sure to give a clear warning like a horn or a bell or voice.
Call us today
Were you hurt at work in Marsh Benham and are you now seeking compensation for the injuries that you got? Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors. You can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile if you’ve been harmed in a public place or hurt at work in Marsh Benham.
Date Published: 23rd January 2014
Author: David Brown