Have you been hurt at work in Maidenhead?
Have you or someone you know been injured while rowing in Maidenhead? Maybe you’ve been hurt at work in Maidenhead? Is compensation now being sought for these injuries? As Maidenhead is located on the River Thames, it is a great centre for rowing. Maidenhead is also home to sports like football, rugby and even a sailing club.
Injury solicitors required?
Lying around 41.4 km (25.7 miles) to the west of Charing Cross in London, on the west bank of the River Thames, in Berkshire, is the un-parished area and large town of Maidenhead. Maidenhead has a mainline station that is scheduled to be the terminus of the Crossrail line. The name Maidenhead has reference to the riverside area where the “Maiden Hythe” or the “New wharf” was built. This was perhaps built during the Saxon times.
Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you or someone you know was injured while rowing in Maidenhead and compensation is now being sought for these injuries. The famous TV personality and defender of consumer rights in the UK, Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE, is the patron of these experts in injury compensation.
A few good tips to keep you safe when rowing
- You must have a plan and be prepared when you go rowing. This way, in case something does happen to go wrong, you need to know what you have to do, to get yourself to safety.
- Unless your boat happens to be sinking, stay with it. This is for the simple reason that it will be much easier for people to rescue you.
- You must be mentally prepared for the fact that you could fall into the water when rowing. Do not panic if this happens and also keep in mind that you are going to feel disoriented and also, your breathing will become irregular.
- Lookout for your friends if there is an accident – but at the same time, be sure that you are not putting yourself in more danger than you already might be in.
- If you become aware that you are going to fall into the water, try to hold your breath before you the water. This will prevent you from inhaling water and getting suffocated.
Need injury solicitors for rowing injuries?
Did you or someone you know get injured while rowing in Maidenhead? Call up the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Maidenhead and you will be able to get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone, you can reach them at the number: 0333 500 0993. Get in touch if you’ve been hurt at work in Maidenhead.