If you’ve been hurt at work in Macduff you may be able to make a compensation claim. If you can show that someone else was at fault, talk to Accident Advice Helpline for help and advice.
Common injuries at work
Employers have a duty of care to their employees. This means they have to do all they can to protect your safety. If they do not, then you could claim against them for your injuries. Common accidents include:
- Slips, trips and falls. If spillages aren’t mopped up, slips can happen and can cause broken bones if you land heavily.
- Another way to be hurt at work in Macduff is by boxes or files which are incorrectly stacked. if these fall, they can cause a nasty injury.
- Your job can put you at risk of injury too. If you carry out the same movement for long periods of time, you could suffer a repetitive strain injury.
- Industrial illnesses can still happen. Working in a loud area, for example, can cause deafness if you are not issued with ear protectors.
Accident Advice Helpline
If you are hurt at work in Macduff, then call Accident Advice Helpline and find out if we can help you with a compensation claim. We have been making successful claims for over 15 years, and if we can help you, we will get you the best compensation possible.
Our trained advisors can assess your chance of making a successful claim and provide an estimate of your potential compensation.
- To make a claim, someone else must have caused your accident.
- You should visit a doctor as soon as possible, as you will need to have your injuries treated to be able to provide medical evidence.
- Accident claims must be started within 3 years of your accident.
Call for help if you’ve been hurt at work in Macduff
Accident Advice Helpline can offer you financial help as well. We not only offer free, no-obligation advice, but we work on a no-win, no-fee* basis as well. This means no financial pressure on you when you claim.
To find out if you qualify to claim, just call and talk to one of our advisors. They have lots of help and advice they can give you while they explain the claims process.
To discuss your claim just call 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
A claim can take several months so the sooner you call Accident Advice Helpline, the sooner you will receive your compensation. Don’t delay and call us today.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown