Can you make Huntindonshire claims against your employer?
When it comes to making Huntingdonshire claims for personal injury compensation, making a claim against your employer can be seen as one of the most difficult ones to make. Not only can it be difficult to prove liability in a work accident claim, but it can also put you in fear of losing your job, whether the claim is successful or not.
However, if you have had an accident at work which was not your fault, and it was down to the negligence of your employer, you could be entitled to make Huntingdonshire claims against them, and you should feel comfortable in doing so.
- Compensation. The money you make from a compensation claim can go towards paying for your medical treatment and recovery, as well as helping you to stay afloat while you are unable to work due to your injury.
- Changes to procedures. If you have been injured due to a problematic health and safety procedure, the very best way to get your employer to make a change is to file a compensation claim. This will finally make them take the problem seriously and prevent it from happening again.
- Taking power back. Being badly injured because of an accident can lead you to feel as though you have lost your power somewhat. Being able to make claims against your company helps you to get this power back.
- Animosity. If you want to make a claim, but also intend to continue working in your job, you may face animosity from your employer and/or colleagues who feel that this was not the right action to take. You should think carefully about whether you are willing to deal with this.
- Losing your job. It is actually illegal for your employer to fire you because you make a compensation claim against them, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen.
- Lengthy process. Making compensation claims can be very stressful, which puts people off. It is worthwhile using an injury lawyer for this reason.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
One of the easiest ways to make Huntingdonshire claims against your employer is to use a personal injury lawyer. This means that you do not have as much direct contact with your employer regarding the claim, which can make it easier for you to carry on with your job.
If you do decide to go ahead after you have spoken to us about your Huntingdonshire claims, then your claim will be handled by one of our in-house lawyers who will work on a no-win, no-fee basis to help get you the compensation you deserve.
Call us on our freephone number from a landline now. The number to ring is 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.
Why ot call us now to find out more about making a claim for your injuries?