How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to make an injury claim in Leven

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Leven

    You may live in Leven, or perhaps you visited it while on holiday and went to the island on Loch Leven on which Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned. You may have just visited the town because it has a beach and sea. Whatever the case, you could have had an accident there, or near there, in which you sustained an injury. If you can prove that the accident was caused by someone else, then you may have grounds for making an injury claim in Leven (or one based anywhere else in the UK). However, you may need to know how to make an injury claim in Leven. To find out more contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    You usually have three years from the date of an accident in which to make your injury claim in Leven (or elsewhere in the country), but in some instances, you only have two. It is best to check how long you have in which to make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline, or an accident solicitor.

    How to make an injury claim in Leven

    You can also make an injury claim in Leven, for example, (the rules apply throughout Britain) if you have been diagnosed with an illness which can be proven to have been caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years from the first diagnosis of the illness in which to make a claim.

    How to make a compensation claim

    First of all you will need the services of an accident, or personal injury solicitor. If you are not sure about how to find one, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline, our freephone numbers are given below. You need a solicitor who has the relevant expertise and experience to take your case and win the maximum amount of compensation for you.

    You should be able to have a free first appointment with a solicitor who works on a no-win, no fee* basis. You can discuss your potential claim and by the end of the appointment the solicitor should be able to tell you whether or not you have grounds on which to base an injury claim in Leven or elsewhere.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you decide you would like the solicitor to represent you, he or she will ask you to provide documentation to support your case. You will need your medical report, a police report (depending on whether or not they were involved), and the names and contact details of any witnesses to an accident.

    Before the solicitor can tell you how much you might receive in compensation he or she will need to do some research into how much was awarded in the past for injuries or illnesses such as yours. He or she will also need to consult the compensation guidelines laid down by the Judicial College (formerly called the Judicial Studies Board).

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For expert legal advice abouthow to make an injury claim in Leven, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone number from a landline on 0800 689 0500. Call at any time, including on Bank Holidays. From a mobile, ring  0333 500 0993.

    Or send the text message “claim365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out ho we can help,

    Why not call right now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.