If you need to know how to make an accident claim please read on as this article contains vital and useful information that you need to know..
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can assist you with all of your accident claim needs. If you have had an accident that was not your fault, we would like to hear from you. The accident could have been caused by anything – a road accident, on a bicycle, by motorcycling and through ordinary trips, slips, stumbles and falls. These are all relevant, so don’t be afraid to get in touch with us to find out what we can do to assist your claim for compensation.
How to make an accident claim
There are a number of steps you will need to go through in order to make an accident claim. Let’s look at them..
- If it is at all possible make sure you record the scene and any important details at the time of the accident. Obviously you may struggle to do this after you have been hurt. Take photos of any vehicles involved, road position and number plates. Or if it was a trip, slip, stumble or fall take a photo of what you tripped over.
- Take names of other people involved if you can and any witnesses.
- Take photos of injuries as soon after the accident as possible and then every day while the bruising comes out.
- Make a record of trips to the hospital for X rays, visits to your GP and pharmacy.
- Make a record of any out of pocket expenses.
- Contact us. You can call us via your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or completely free from a landline by ringing 0800 689 0500.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we try to keep the process very simple so that you are not put under any extra undue stress or pressure. We understand that you have already had a traumatic time and so we will try to ensure that making a claim is relatively easy.
Our telephone advisers are some of the most friendly and efficient in the business. They will give you a warm welcome when you contact them. They will take you through the process of how to make an accident claim. They will then ask for details about the accident and make a record of all the injuries you received. It doesn’t matter how severe or minor the injuries were, we want to know all about them.
From there, all of your details will be passed onto our legal team who will assess your case and get back to you. They will use all of the answers you have provided and the information you have managed to collect already to make a strong claim for compensation. They will then usually negotiate a figure for you out of court – exceptionally, you may have to go to court, but you will have our support at all times.
That is how to make an accident claim! For further details please contact us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone as soon as possible.
Date Published: 23rd June 2013
Category: Personal injury claims