If you have ever wondered how to make a personal injury claim, we can help you decide whether it is the right course of action for you. We help thousands of innocent accident victims every year, to claim compensation following an accident that was not their fault.
If your accident happened within the last 3 years, and you received medical treatment for you injuries, you may have a legitimate claim.
We have put together the steps to take in order to make a personal injury claim. If you require more detailed information, just give our 24-hour helpline a call, and our expert staff will be able to answer all of your questions.
How to make a personal injury claim
- We have lots of detailed information on our website which will help you decide on the best course of action, and we have also developed a claims calculator called the “30-second test.” Just input some basic details about your accident and the results will let you know if you have a legitimate claim, and for approximately how much.
- Call our 24-hour helpline and our staff will be able to guide you further, outlining the entire process of how to make a personal injury claim, and answering any questions that you may have.
- If you decide to go ahead with a claim, you will be put in touch with the best personal injury lawyer in your area, from our nationwide network of specialist legal partners. There is no need to worry about finding suitable legal representation yourself, as all our legal partners are experts in how to make a personal injury claim, and they all operate on a no win no fee* basis.
- You may be able to process your claim over the phone, particularly if it is fairly straightforward. There may be a requirement to attend an independent medical assessment as part of your case, but the majority of our customers do not need to attend court. Hopefully, you will not be required to travel far in relation to your claim, but if you do, you can reclaim all relevant costs if you keep the receipts.
- We will be working in the background to expedite your claim as quickly as possible, keeping you updated throughout the process. If you have any queries or concerns at any time, you can give our helpline a call and our staff will be able to help you.
In finding out how to make a personal injury claim, you might feel like taking a positive step towards putting your accident behind you.
Claiming compensation can help you move forward in your life, and look towards the future.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.