Have you been injured as the result of an accident within the last 3 years? If the accident was not your fault, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries. Taking legal action is a big step, so we have put together an overview of how to make a no-fault accident claim. Accident Advice Helpline are here to support you throughout the whole process.
How to make a no-fault accident claim
- Call our 24-hour helpline, or take the 30-second test on our website to establish whether you have a legitimate claim for compensation. In both cases you will just need to let us know a few basic details of your accident and injuries, and you will find out if you are eligible straight away.
- If you decide to go ahead with a claim, we will put you in touch with one of our personal injury lawyers who will go through the process of how to make an accident claim, formulate a case, and represent you in court if necessary.
- Many cases these days are processed over the phone but you could be required to attend one independent medical assessment as part of your claim.
- Although it is not possible to state categorically how long your claim will take to finalise, we can reassure you that it will be dealt with proactively and efficiently, and we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have throughout the process.
- As our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee basis, you will have nothing to pay when you start your claim. If your case is not successful, you won’t pay your lawyer’s fees.
This is just an outline of how to make a no-fault accident claim, but you can find out more by calling our helpline which is staffed with experienced advisors ready to answer all your questions. Call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Extra help and support
Our advisors are specially trained in dealing with the specific needs of accident victims, and you will find them to be caring and supportive. There will never be any pressure on you to make a claim if you are not sure whether it is the right course of action for you, and you are under absolutely no obligation.
Our personal injury solicitors are all specialists in how to make a no-fault accident claim, and we can connect you with one right away. So take the first step today, establish your eligibility, and let us help you decide whether to make a claim.
Date Published: 17th January 2013
Author: David Brown