How to get legal help in in Lambeth
The Central London district of Lambeth is not exempt from risks of accidents causing personal injuries. Personal injury claims can be made if you are eligible to receive compensation, which will be defined by the following criteria:
- Your accident must have happened in the last three years
- You will have required medical attention, from a professional such as your GP
- It will have been caused by another person or organisation’s actions or negligence
To check your eligibility to make a claim, you can contact a compensation provider such as Accident Advice Helpline. We also have an online 30 second calculator which will firstly assess your eligibility and then provide you with an estimation of your compensation amount.
How to get legal help in Lambeth: The different types of claims
Just like any other area of the UK, personal injury claims in Lambeth can vary from person to person, as circumstances and situations change. However, it is possible to identify some risks specific to Lambeth, which could include:
- Accidents on the London Underground, such as commuting to work from one of the Lambeth tube stations
- Rail accidents on National Rail services
- Road traffic accidents on major thoroughfares
Other accidents which may happen and could result in personal injury claims include accidents at work, medical negligence and slips, trips and falls.
Whether your accident has resulted in a minor or severe injury, if you are entitled to compensation then you should make a claim as soon as possible. The process need not be stressful, as long as you choose the right legal representation.
How to get legal help in Lambeth: Choose the right legal representation
As a potential claimant, you should make the effort to find a good legal representative who will ensure you have the best possible chance of success with your compensation claim.
To find good legal representation, you may opt for a compensation provider or a personal injury lawyer. Either way, you should check the following:
- Do they operate on a no win no fee basis?
- Are they able to offer specialist advice specific to my injury type?
- Are they regulated by key bodies such as the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority?
- Do they have membership of any industry standards organisations, such as the Claims Standards Council?
- Are case studies available to check feedback from real life clients?
- Are they endorsed by any public figures?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we have many years of experience in handling no win no fee personal injury claims, for people just like you. To chat more about your claim, please get in touch via our 24 hour advice line on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, or if you prefer, you can fill out our short online claim form.
Date Published: 8th April 2013
Author: Sharon Parry