Facial injuries are defined as an injury anywhere on the face from the forehead to the chine, it could be:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries, such as the lips or cheeks
- Dental damage
- Hearing or sight impairment or loss
- Scarring or disfigurement
If any injury happens to your face through no fault of your own, you may be able to make personal injury claims in Woking for compensation.
The effects of facial injuries – find out how to get legal help in Woking
It depends on the injury as to how it will affect the victim, and some facial injuries can have secondary effects such as:
- A broken jaw or cheek bone can cause difficulties in eating and talking
- A broken nose bone can cause breathing difficulties
- A broken eye socket can mean the eye is pushed back further than it should be and if the retina detaches, permanent blindness can be the result.
- Scarring is so obvious it can cause a huge amount of anxiety and stress to the victim, and often stops them socialising.
- Dental damage can take much repair work to correct, and could mean the victim needs dentures as their own teeth cannot be repaired.
If you sustain any face injury from an accident that was not your fault, that happened some time in the last three years, you may be entitled to make personal injury claims in Woking.
The psychological affects of a facial injury
A facial injury can alter the facial features of a victim, and even having something like a broken nose can leave them feeling depressed. But if the injury leaves a scar on the face, the impact on the life of the victim can be dramatic, and can turn the most outgoing person into a recluse.
Making personal injury claims with Accident Advice Helpline
We have been dealing with all types of personal injury claims for over14 years, and in that time have helped many thousands of victims with facial injuries as well as those with all other types of injuries, with their compensation claims. We have built a reputation to be proud of because of the service we give, a high quality customer service providing complete satisfaction, and always putting the needs of the victim first.
We operate on a no win no fee basis, no money is required to make a claim and no money is needed if your claim is lost. Victims using our services do not have to consider their financial situation before starting a personal injury claim.
We have on online compensation calculator, also known as the 30-second test, on our website which will give you some guidance to the amount of compensation you may be awarded, or you could complete our online claim form.
Some victims prefer to call us on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our advisors, who you will find them friendly and helpful, ready to give you free legal advice and they will assist you all they can to put your personal injury compensation claim into motion. Get in touch today if you’re wondering how to get legal help in Woking.
Date Published: 12th August 2014