Been injured playing sport? Find out how to get legal help in St Ives
Whilst we’re all aware of the benefits of taking regular exercise, sport can also relieve stress, help maintain a sensible weight and reduce the likelihood of contracting diseases, many of which can be life threatening. Talk to us today if you’re wondering how to get legal help in St Ives.
However, it is important to ensure that you receive medical advice before commencing any form of exercise in order to reduce any potential risks to your health and to assess any health conditions that you may have prior to starting anything new.
Staying safe when exercising
- Make sure that you have had an induction programme prior to starting to use equipment to ensure that you know how to set up a machine and how to stop it.
- Ask for assistance from a trainer if you are unsure how to operate a machine and how long to use it for.
- Don’t be tempted to exercise longer or harder than your current fitness level, as you could injure yourself or strain yourself.
- Always warm up before starting to exercise to ensure that your muscles are warm and flexible to reduce the risk of injury.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort, then stop exercising. Listen to your body and don’t overestimate your fitness level.
- If you become injured, consult a medical practitioner as soon as possible and don’t be tempted to continue exercising with an injury.
Remember that there are many forms of exercise that do not involve gyms and machines — a brisk walk around the parl or playing a sport can all help with your fitness levels.
Making your injury claim using injury lawyers in St Ives
Contact the leading experts at Accident Advice Helpline for reliable information about making your personal injury compensation claim using our injury lawyers. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and your call will be answered by a capable and friendly adviser who can offer you no-obligation free legal advice about making a claim using our injury lawyers in St Ives. Just dial 0800 689 0500 now.
With over 15 years’ experience of making an injury compensation claim, our injury lawyers will handle your case professionally and accountably at all times. Your compensation needs are always at the centre of the claims process and your injury lawyers in St Ives will ensure that you claim the compensation that you deserve.
To find out if you can qualify for injury compensation using injury lawyers in St Ives, just take part in our unique 30-second online test. This will also give you a rough idea of how much compensation you may be awarded. Just call or go online and take the claims challenge to find out quickly and reliably if you can claim the personal injury compensation that you are entitled to, following an accident that wasn’t your fault. Talk to us today if you’re wondering how to get legal help in St Ives.