How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to get legal help in Sennen

    If you’ve recently been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you might be thinking about making a claim for compensation. Of course though, to have the best chances of winning a case, you need the right legal representation. Here, we discuss how to find an excellent accident solicitor and how to get legal help in Sennen.

    Ask all the questions you need to

    Some people often feel intimidated by the process, but bear in mind that when the process is entirely new to you, you can’t be expected to be an expert. That’s exactly why you should make a list of all your questions and get them answered before you choose your legal professional. Good solicitors will be more than happy to give you all the information you need.

    Do your research online

    Thanks to advances in technology, you’re never too far away from getting the information you need. It’s quite literally right at your fingertips. Carry out a search for your shortlisted legal professionals, and read reviews from previous clients. This will tell you a lot more than reading official documents and websites. Of course, though, remember that not all reviews will be entirely objective. Do your reading, but apply your own common sense on the topic of how to get legal help in Sennen too. Friends and family can also be a useful source of information, so ask around and find out if anyone you know has ever made a claim for compensation after an accident.

    Choose a national firm with a great reputation

    If you go for a local business, it may not have the capacity to deal with your case in the best way possible. That’s why it’s advisable to choose a national firm with a reputation for excellent. If you’re looking for an accident solicitor in Sennen, Accident Advice Helpline is a great choice. For an initial chat about how to get legal help in Senne, with a trained advisor, call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The company is endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, so you can be sure that you’re choosing a firm with a fantastic reputation and track record.

    In most cases, you’ll only have three years to make your claim. This may be extended if you were a minor at the time of the accident, or if you’re suffering from an industrial disease. To make sure that you don’t miss out, it’s wise to take action as soon as possible. Why wait any longer if you’ve been wondering how to get legal help in Sennen call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 now.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 27th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.