How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How to get legal help in Seaview

    Most of us never expect that we’ll be involved in an accident, so coming to terms with the consequences and getting things back on track can be especially difficult. It’s important to remember though that there is plenty of support available to help you to move on and handle the practicalities. Here, we talk you through what you need to do after being involved in an accident. Talk to us today if you have been wondering how to get legal help in Seaview.

    Contact your insurance company

    Many people don’t realise that if they are involved in a road traffic accident that wasn’t their fault, they still need to contact their insurance company to let them know what has happened. Do this as soon as possible to help to prevent any further problems further down the line. Of course, try not to panic if you still haven’t contacted your insurance company. The important thing is that you take action as soon as you can.

    Speak to your boss

    Often, being involved in an accident has repercussions in the workplace. You may need to take time off while you recover, or you may need to alter your usual working hours so you can attend medical appointments. Many people worry about this, but the best solution is always to talk to your boss about what’s happened and why you might need a few changes over the coming weeks and months. Keeping them in the loop will be much appreciated, and reputable employers will treat you fairly.

    Contact a professional law firm like Accident Advice Helpline

    If the accident wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. By contacting a law firm, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss the finer details of your case and get a better idea of what you may be entitled to. Though there are many, many options, it goes without saying that some are better than others. So how do you make your decision about where to place your trust for the best possible results? When you’re looking for legal help in Seaview, it makes sense to choose a national firm like Accident Advice Helpline.

    To talk to a skilled advisor about your next steps, call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. They’ll be able to answer all your questions and manage your case from start to finish. The company has over ten years of experience in the field, and is endorsed by Esther Rantzen. Speak with us if you have been wondering how to get legal help in Seaview.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 27th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.