Electrical injury on a construction site? Find out how to get legal help in Seaton today
Although, over the last two decades the construction industry has been subjected to rigorous and widespread changes in legislation regarding the health and safety of workers on site, accidents still happen to construction workers. Talk to us today if you’ve been wondering how to get legal help in Seaton.
Due to the nature of construction sites, the workers are particularly vulnerable to injury, because of the nature of the heavy duty machinery that is used on site, both on the ground and at height. In addition, the use of construction materials which can be both heavy and dangerous to move can mean that accidents occur and serious injuries are sustained.
Keeping safe whilst working in construction
Working safely with electricity is paramount, because there is no warning before electrocution occurs as electricity cannot be seen, smelt, heard or felt. Safe working with electricity involves:
- Ensuring that electrical appliances are checked and maintained.
- Never working on live systems unless a competent and authorised person is instructed to.
- When working near overhead power lines, work should be planned to avoid accidental contact or close proximity of power lines.
- When working with electrical systems in buildings, work should be planned, monitored and managed to ensure that safety is paramount and workers are not exposed to electrical injury.
- When working near underground electrical cables, the work should be carefully planned and detailed plans and safe digging should be adhered to. Cable locating devices should be used to inform workers of the underground cabling.
Making your injury claim, using injury lawyers in Seaton
Accident Advice Helpline has been established for over 13 years’ and was set up to provide a source of no obligation help and free legal advice using injury lawyers in Seaton for people who had suffered an injury, as the result of an accident that wasn’t their fault, within the last 3 years’.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week telephone helpline service that is staffed by highly trained and professional advisers who can answer any queries you may have about making a personal injury compensation claim following a construction site injury, using injury lawyers in Seaton.Open Claim Calculator
If you wish to find out quickly if you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim using injury lawyers in Seaton, then go on line and take part in their unique 30 second on line test. This will not only let you know if your claim is valid, but will also give you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded.
Their injury lawyers in Seaton are committed to providing a claims service that is dependable, reliable, accountable and conducted with integrity. In addition, they will act on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Speak with us today to find out how to get legal help in Seaton today.