Nowadays, cycling is seen as more of a choice than as a transport necessity in this country and in many parts of the Western world. The increasing number of vehicles commuting into busy city centres means that people are looking for cheap and environmentally friendly ways of getting to and from work. Whilst cycling in rural areas can enable people to travel easier to bus and train stations, particularly if rural transport links are poor or infrequent. Many people ride just for the fun of it. Talk to us today if you are wondering how to get legal help in Seaham.
If you, or someone you know, has suffered a cycling injury as the result of a cycling accident that wasn’t their fault within the last 3 years, then you can be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using injury lawyers in Seaham or another legal firm.
Why cycle? Find out how to get legal help in Seaham
For many people in the world, cycling is their preferred means of transport because:
- it is cheap
- it is accessible
- it constitutes a form of physical exercise
- it reduces the consumption of fossil fuels
- there is no air or noise pollution
- it relieves traffic congestion
- it is easier to park
- it offers a more direct route to destinations
- it involves no running costs
- it means that alternative paths can be accessed which may be inaccessible by vehicular means
The downside of cycling
Unfortunately, cycling can cause problems such as:
- the instability of the bicycle
- reduced protection when involved in road traffic accidents such as collisions with other road users
- longer travelling time, although this may be reduced in densely populated areas via cyclepaths/lanes
- difficulty transporting passengers unless specialist and often expensive equipment is purchased
- vulnerable to weather conditions
- accessing adequate road space when cycling, as other, more powerful means of transport compete for roadspace
- inadequate cycle lanes and cycle paths designated for solely cycle traffic
- the fitness and stamina required for cycling long distances
Injury lawyers in Seaham or Accident Advice Helpline?
Want to know how to get legal help in Seaham? When making a claim for personal injury compensation you will need the help of a legal specialist. This could be in the form of local injury lawyers in Seaham or a national firm like Accident Advice Helpline. Here’s a few reasons why Accident Advice Helpline might be a good choice.
Accident Advice Helpline are the leading experts in processing personal injury compensation claims with in excess of 16 years in the industry. Our helpline is manned by highly trained and experienced advisers, who can provide no obligation free legal advice about claiming.
If you are eligible and decide to proceed with your claim, then your case will be passed to our legal team who will act on your behalf on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
Why not take the challenge offered by our unique 30 second on line test, to find out if you qualify to make a personal injury compensation claim, and how much you can expect to be awarded. Call us free on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone (charges may apply) if you have been wondering how to get legal help in Seaham.