Need to know how to get legal help in Seagrave?
Road traffic accidents may be common on our busy and congested road networks, but the injuries that may result from collisions or multiple vehicle pile ups can be devastating for the casualties involved; even life changing. Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you’ve been wondering how to get legal help in Seagrave.
If you or some one you know, have been injured in a road traffic accident that wasn’t caused by your fault within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to claim personal injury compensation using injury lawyers in Seagrave.
A guide to dealing with road traffic accidents
- Always stop if you have been involved in any road traffic accident, whether or not your vehicle has been damaged and whether or not you have sustained any injuries. This is a legal requirement and should always be adhered to or you could end up facing prosecution.
- Keep calm and check to see if other occupants of any vehicles are injured. If they are injured, reassure them that you are going to call for help.
- Call the emergency services and inform them of your exact location and the type and number of injured people.
- Make the scene safe. Turn off any engines and switch on any hazard warning lights. Ensure that you remain safe and do not compromise your own safety.
- Perform first aid and reassure casualties.
- Ask some one to direct the traffic, if it safe to do so, to avoid other vehicles becoming involved. Use hazard warning triangles to inform approaching traffic of your location.
- If a motorcyclist is involved, do NOT remove their helmet unless they stop breathing or go into cardiac arrest. In this case, perform CPR.
- Exchange details with other parties ensuring that you provide your contact details, vehicle and insurance details. Ask witnesses for their details as well if available.
- Take photos of the vehicles involved and note the weather and road conditions at the time of the accident,
- Inform your insurance company as soon as possible of the accident. If the police attended the scene then make a note of the road traffic accident number assigned to the accident.
Don’t delay! Make your injury claim today and use injury lawyers in Seagrave
Accident Advice Helpline are leading industry experts in processing personal injury compensation claims. Their helpline, on 0800 180 4123, is open 24/7 to take your call and provide the information and free legal advice that you need to proceed using injury lawyers in Seagrave. Their injury lawyers in Seagrave will ensure that your case is processed on a 100% no win no fee basis. Go online and take part in their unique 30 second test. This will let you know if your claim is valid, and give you an estimate of the amount you may be awarded. We are here for you if you’re interested in finding out how to get legal help in Seagrave.
Date Published: 1st November 2013
Author: David Brown