A guide to how injury lawyers can help process your injury compensation claim. Find out how to get legal help in Seaford.
What type of accident can I claim for?
Are you wondering how to get legal help in Seaford? Any injury caused by any type of accident that wasn’t your fault and occurred within the last 3 years’ can be eligible for a personal injury compensation claim.
- Slips, trips or falls
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Construction site accidents
- Holidays abroad accidents
- All inclusive holiday accidents
- Sporting accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorbike accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Whiplash injury accidents
What about industrial diseases?
- Industrial diseases may also be eligible for personal injury compensation claims. In fact, the period of time that a claim should be made by is much longer for work related or industrial injuries. The symptoms may take a long period of time to develop, long after the employee has left the industry in which they were caused. For example, asbestosis or mesothelioma can take up to 40 years to show itself.
What are the benefits of using injury lawyers in Seaford, rather than claiming myself?
- Accident Advice Helpline are a well established and highly reputable team of advisers who were set up to provide no obligation free legal advice and assistance to people who had suffered injuries through accidents that weren’t their fault. It is your legal entitlement to make a personal injury compensation claim and this is central to using injury lawyers in Seaford through Accident Advice Helpline.
- Their team of advisers and injury lawyers in Seaford have a wealth of experience to draw on and expertise to provide an accountable and reliable injury claims process on your behalf.
- By using experts, you can feel reassured that your injury claim is in professional and capable hands.
- The legal jargon and paperwork process is taken care of by people who understand the technicalities of the legal process and have the time and expertise to ensure that your rights remain paramount.
- By using injury lawyers in Seaford, you are free to concentrate on your recovery and you can avoid the stress and confusion that making a personal injury compensation claim yourself may cause.
- The injury lawyers in Seaford will act on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee basis; no money needed to start your claim so you don’t have financial worries on top of everything else.
- Claims are processed effectively and efficiently by dedicated injury lawyers and you are treated as an individual throughout the claims process. Your personal injury compensation claim will be as unique as you are.
How do I contact the Accident Advice Helpline?
Call the 24/7 helpline, on 0800 180 4123 or go online and take part in their unique 30 second on line test. Will your claim pass the compensation challenge? If it does the test will give you an estimate of the amount you may be awarded. Get in touch if you’ve been wondering how to get legal help in Seaford.