Wondering how to get legal help in Marlborough? Have you met with a road accident in Marlborough and you’re now seeking compensation? The A346 that goes from Tidworth to Swindon, the A4 that goes from Hungerford to Calne and the A345 from Salisbury, all meet in Marlborough, making Marlborough very well connected by road.
Find out how to get legal help in Marlborough
Lying on the river Kennet, on the Old Bath Road, in Wiltshire, UK, is the civil parish and market town of Marlborough. It is said that after Stockton-on-Tees, Marlborough has the widest high streets in the UK. In Marlborough, on the grounds of Marlborough College, is a 19m (62 feet) high prehistoric tumulus, the earliest sign of human habitation over here. Recently, radiocarbon dating was done on this prehistoric tumulus and it was found to date from around 2400 BC.
Take the 30 second test if you were injured in a road accident in Marlborough and in this way you will get to know if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries that you got. This test can be taken by you by filling up a small and simple form online, at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Accident Advice Helpline does not have injury solicitors in Marlborough working directly for them. However, this doesn’t matter, they can still help you. They are a national personal injury law firm that work with accident victims in all areas of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Marlborough or anywhere else get in touch!
Tips to help you drive safely
- Always be sure that you are driving within your comfort zone.
- Look for all advisory signs on the road when you are driving, they have been put there for a reason.
- Be sure you have your seat belt on whether you are driving or whether you are a passenger. If there is a head on collision and you do not have your seat belt on it could be fatal.
- Be very careful when you are driving during the night as night driving is very hazardous.
- If you are driving in the rain, slow down. Or if it is a safe place to stop, stop your vehicle till the rain goes or subsides.
- Do not drive if you are tired, if you have taken medications or if you have consumed alcohol.
Get in touch!
Were you injured in a road accident in Marlborough and are you now keen on getting compensated for this accident? Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors and you can get in touch with these experts in injury compensation at the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a land-line, dial 0800 689 0500. Talk to us today if you’ve been wondering how to get legal help in Marlborough.
Date Published: 23rd January 2014
Author: David Brown