If you would like to make an accident claim because you have been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, Accident Advice Helpline can tell you how to claim in Wishaw, but there are several things that you can do to make sure that your claim gets off to a flying start.
Before you claim
- Check that you are eligible to make a claim. If your accident wasn’t your fault, and it took place in the past three years then you probably can, but to have this confirmed, please give us a quick call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
- Write an account of your accident, and a description of your injury, so that when you come to speak to a lawyer about making an accident claim, you can give them an ordered, clear overview of what happened, and how it affected you.
- Make a note of any accident related costs. You can claim back money spent on expenses such as replacing anything that was damaged in your accident, childcare costs, travel expenses and medical treatment, but only if you can prove those costs! If there is something that you want to claim for but you’re not sure whether you can or not, make a note; your solicitor will be able to advise you further when you come to make your claim.
- Keep in touch with your doctor, your medical report will be looked at when you claim, so don’t soldier on! If your injury gets worse, or your accident has in any way affected your mental well being, seek medical help.
- Gather together anything that will help your claim; like photographs of your injury and the contact details of any witnesses.
When and how to claim in Wishaw
When you are ready to make a claim you will need an expert to help you. The experts who work here at Accident Advice Helpline are experienced with the necessary skills to bring your claim through to a successful conclusion.
We work under no-win, no-fee contracts, so you don’t have to take any risks when you claim with us, your bill will be settled at the end of your claim, and if for any reason your claim is unsuccessful you won’t have to pay us a penny.
We have one of the highest success rates and will do everything in our power to make sure that your claim is successful, and we always work hard to get the best compensation deals possible. Most of the claims we handle are settled out of court, so it is unlikely that you will have to attend a court hearing.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for more information on how to claim in Wishaw
For more help and advice on how to claim in Wishaw, please contact our twenty-four hour helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993. All calls are confidential.
Date Published: 25th September 2014
Author: David Brown