Accident Advice Helpline deal with over 25,000 enquiries every month. And a lot of people are worried about the claims process. They think it may be too stressful, or they worry about what other people might think. But if you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault; and have sustained serious injuries due to someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act, then you may have a legal right to claim for compensation. And we’re here to make that happen with free legal advice and a specialist lawyer to tell you how to claim in Droitwich.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has well over fifteen years of expertise in the personal injury field to draw on. We can take a lot of the stress and worry out of claiming. Call us and we can help to set your mind at rest:
- We’ll explain how to claim in Droitwich, so you know what to expect. We can answer all your questions about how much it may cost you and what you might need to do. Forewarned is forearmed.
- We’ll evaluate your case, so you know if you go ahead that you have a strong chance of winning your claim.
- We’ll estimate how much compensation you could be entitled to. So you know whether it’s worth making a claim.
- And if you do want to go ahead, we’ll find you the best lawyer to fight your case.
Best of all:
- All of our legal advice is free
- There’s no obligation when you enquire. But if you do want to start a claim, we won’t charge you to do so
- Each lawyer works on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So you won’t have to pay legal bills if your claim is unsuccessful
Does my accident qualify?
Personal injury law can be complicated and every case is different. But in brief, you may be able to claim for compensation if you have had an accident over the last three years. You must have received medical treatment for your injuries. And that accident must have been because someone else was at fault. They could have been careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
And what could I hope to receive in compensation?
Your lawyer will aim to get you a settlement that covers you for:Open Claim Calculator
- The injury itself
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs for prescriptions and transport
- Additional costs you have had to pay out, like help around the home or childcare
How to claim in Droitwich
That’s easy. Call us, or get in touch by text or via the 30 second test on our website:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
You have nothing to lose – and potentially much to gain – when you ask us about a personal injury claim.