Following an accident that was not your fault, you may well come to a decision to claim compensation – and why not? It is, after all, your right to do so; if you were hurt as a result, you deserve some kind of recompense. An internet search for an injury lawyer in West Yorkshire will give you access to one of the most experienced personal injury claims specialists in the country. Talk to us today if you want to know how to claim compensation in West Yorkshire.
Need to know how to claim compensation in West Yorkshire?
Sporting over 15 years of experience in the field and with our own in-house team of legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline is one of the best places to go for those seeking personal injury compensation.
Submitting a claim with an injury lawyer in West Yorkshire at Accident Advice Helpline is really straightforward and you have a number of options open to you, all of which comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees:
- No win no fee – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then are no fees at all;
- No-obligation enquiries – contacting us for information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement — you can change your mind after initial contact; and
- Free advice – during your initial contact, you can receive free advice on how you could proceed with no obligation to continue a claim with us.
Accident Advice Helpline are ethical, too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from someone’s garden shed. We will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help us do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with us:
- The accident must not have been your fault;
- No more than three years can have passed between the accident and the claim; and
- A brief, one-off medical check may be required.
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called into court, it could be necessary. To start your claim, or to initiate an initial contact to receive more information, the following options are available:
- The 30-second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could potentially receive if you win;
- Online claim form – a short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward. Somebody will be in touch with you soon after; or
- Give us a call – there is a dedicated freephone number for you to use. Simply call for free on 0800 689 0500.
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, so why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started. Drop us a line today to find out how to claim compensation in West Yorkshire.
Date Published: 15th October 2013
Author: David Brown