How to claim compensation in Leicestershire
Accidents usually happen when we least expect them, and can cause untold devastation and stress. The physical and emotional pain from an injury can last a lifetime, and the financial consequences can have a knock-on effect on all aspects of life. Many victims find themselves unable to work, then struggle to pay their rent or mortgage, living expenses and support for their family. There are also the additional costs that may have been incurred, including prescriptions, travel costs and ongoing care, all of which can add up.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand these effects and want to do everything we can to help you with how to claim compensation in Leicestershire.
We cover many types of personal injury claims, including but not limited to:
- Road traffic accidents: Many road traffic accidents are caused by a driver failing to stop and going into the back of another car. Although these can sometimes appear minor, it can cause a whiplash injury which could be serious.
- Slips: These can happen anywhere – on public paths and in supermarkets, shops, schools, etc.
- Trips: Uneven pavements, un-level manhole and drain covers, and pot holes can all be serious tripping hazards
- Product injuries: Injuries can be caused by faulty or unsafe products.
- Accidents at work: These can be down to negligence on someone else’s part, poor training, or unsafe equipment.
Your dedicated personal injury lawyer will be able to help you with the process of your injury claim. Many claimants find that they do not need to appear in court for a settlement to be made, but we will be there every single step of the way if you do.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We are one of the leading personal injury claim law firms in the UK. We have over 15 years of experience in helping people to file personal injury claims. Each month, over 25,000 people get in touch with us for free no-obligation advice, and over £30 million in compensation is paid out to our customers annually. You can be sure of our high professional standards – the support of consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen is testament to that.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
Before we do anything, we need to make sure that you are entitled to make a claim. We ask you to fill out the 30-second test on our website, which asks a few simple questions about your accident and will also give you an estimated payout figure.
To get your claim started, phone our team of advisors on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile phone. They will be able to guide you through the process.
What are you waiting for? Phone us today and find out more about how to claim compensation in Leicestershire.
Date Published: 12th October 2013
Author: David Brown