If you have been involved in an accident in the last three years and someone else was responsible, call Accident Advice Helpline. We are an experienced personal injury law firm We can easily tell you how to claim compensation in Erskine. We can also offer you a lot of useful advice, answer your questions, and help you with claiming should you decide to proceed.
How you could be injured while shopping
We all like to shop, whether for ourselves or for presents for other people. Mostly we return home tired from a long day, but sometimes you can return home injured. These are the most common types of injury you can suffer while out shopping:
- Slipping on a wet floor as you enter a shop can leave you bruised, concussed or even with broken bones.
- Shops try not to leave boxes obstructing the aisles but sometimes this can happen, and a trip over one of those could injure you.
- If stock is not balanced correctly on the shelves it could fall and land on you.
- With stock being moved from the warehouse, you could be hit by a trolley bringing stock out to the shop floor.
Call Accident Advice Helpline first to discover how to claim compensation in Erskine
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been handling claims for compensation since 2000, Our friendly advisors know the right advice to give you. They can easily tell you exactly how to claim compensation in Erskine. They will also inform you that when you’ve been injured in a store or public place, you should find out where the accident book is. Also, make sure your accident is recorded.
With legal specialists in personal injury claims all working on ‘no win, no fee’, we can start your claim without you sending us payment, and you can be confident that you have the best team working on your claim. We can use our experience to calculate an estimate of how much your compensation might be, and we make sure that we don’t accept any offers of compensation which we feel are unacceptable. Our advisers can tell you this estimate after they have checked your details to see if you are eligible to claim compensation. You can claim under the following conditions:
- Compensation can be claimed as long as someone else was responsible for causing the accident.
- Your claim must be started no more than three years from when the accident happened, unless the victim was a child or suffering from an industrial disease.
- You will need to be able to show that your injuries were treated by a medical practitioner following the accident.
Get in touch today
So call Accident Advice Helpline today and find out if you are able to claim compensation. Just call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile phone. It’s free to call and we can even start your claim over the phone.
Date Published: 28th July 2014