How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    How much compensation for unfair dismissal from work?

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    How much compensation for unfair dismissal from work?

    In this period of economic austerity, it has never been more important for many people to ensure that they have, and can keep hold of, any meaningful employment that is physically possible. With this in mind, it is little surprise that the issue of unfair dismissal is at the peak of its importance right now.

    If you are sacked or fired without any reasonable cause, then you are legally entitled to seek compensation for unfair dismissal to help account for the financial difficulties that losing your job may have landed you in.

    Now that you know this, your first question could be, ‘How much compensation for unfair dismissal from work could you be awarded?’ Whilst this is an important query, there are also a number of other crucial questions that you need to know the answers to before embarking on a compensation claim. It is for this reason that this article will address the questions of, ‘How much compensation for unfair dismissal from work?’ ‘Who can help you to claim?’ and how you can get in touch with them.

    How much compensation for unfair dismissal from work?

    When it comes to the question of how much compensation for unfair dismissal from work could you be awarded, there is unfortunately no hard and fast answer. This is the case as each individual case will be independently assessed and the compensation amount is decided, based on the specific circumstances of your case. For instance, issues such as your previous contract, wage amount and work record will be taken into account during your case.

    Who can help you to claim?

    If you still feel that you may wish to undertake a compensation claim for unfair dismissal then your next question should be, ‘Who can help you to claim all of the compensation that you deserve?’ In this case there is a simple answer, and this answer is Accident Advice Helpline.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we use our 16 plus years’ experience of handling compensation claims to make sure that we do everything we can to successfully handle each and every new claim. What’s more, we can also boast the official endorsement of television personality and consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, as evidence of the excellent work that we have been doing for more than a decade.

    How can you get in touch?

    You can contact Accident Advice Helpline by calling either 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Both of these dedicated help lines will connect you to a friendly and professional adviser, who will offer you free initial advice about your claim.

    Category: How much

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.