How much can you claim for accident expenses?


Are you wondering how much can you claim for accident expenses?

A good way to assess what issues are important to the public at large is to analyse which phrases appear with regularity as Internet search terms, and one such phrase is ‘how much can you claim for accident expenses’.

What we can learn from this is the fact that personal injury compensation claims are a subject that are important to the general populous. What we can also tell from the popularity of the phrase is that whilst people understand the importance of compensation, they do not actually understand the process itself and therefore have to undergo internet searches in order to get information.

It is for this reason that this article will aim to provide information about compensation and the claims process, by answering questions like when can you claim compensation, how long do you have to claim, who can help you to claim and how can you contact them.

When Can You Claim Compensation?

The law states that you are entitled to seek compensation if you are injured or fall ill and somebody else was to blame. This compensation is available as a means of recompense for the physical, emotional and financial hardships that you have endured, and can be claimed against individuals or organisations alike.

How Long Do You Have to Claim?

In the majority of cases you have a period of three years from the incident in question in which to begin claims proceedings, and after this time has passed you can no longer claim. There are two types of claim which are exempt from this three-year rule, however: claims that relate to an injury to a minor and those which deal with industrial diseases such as asbestos poisoning.

Who Can Help You to Claim?

The best way to ensure that you get all of the compensation that you deserve is to trust the very best in the business to handle your claim: Accident Advice Helpline. We have been plying our trade for over 15 years, which gives us the experience and ability required to be able to proficiently handle all manner of claims for the benefit of our claimants.

How Can You Contact Us?

You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling either 0800 689 0500 on your landline or 0333 500 0993 on your mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )