Answering ‘how do I make a personal injury payment claim’ can appear very complex and confusing before you actually start the process. It isn’t actually as daunting as you may think when you work with a team of professionals like Accident Advice Helpline, who are compensation providers set up more than 15 years ago to fight for people injured in accidents that were not their fault.
How do I make a personal injury payment claim?
Today, most people would immediately suggest using the internet for research if they were asked the question “How do I make a personal injury payment claim?” Accident Advice Helpline have a really informative website which covers many of the common questions that people have when they are considering applying for compensation.
We also have a team of friendly telephone advisors, with people on duty around the clock to take your call and talk about your options. Get in touch via our website or freephone number. Your call will be treated confidentially and there is absolutely no obligation for you to continue with a claim after you have spoken to an advisor.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible to make a claim, you can use Accident Advice Helpline’s online 30-second test. This system is also able to calculate how much money you may be due in compensation for your particular accident, although it is impossible to guarantee precise amounts.
Although you have up to three years in which to lodge your claim for compensation, it is worthwhile thinking about doing so as soon as you can after the accident, because the details will be fresh in your mind. You should also try to:
- Keep a record of things that have happened since the accident, such as medical appointments and any problems you have suffered as a result of the injury;
- If there were witnesses to the accident, ask for their contact details; and
- Keep any receipts for goods or services you had to pay for because of the accident, such as childcare while you are attending medical appointments. You may be able to claim this back as part of your compensation settlement.
Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline?
- We have a team of around 200 solicitors working nationwide specialising in different types of accidents. We will have the right person to deal with your particular case.
- We work on a no win no fee basis.
- We are regulated by the Ministry of Justice.
- Dame Esther Rantzen, famous for fighting for the rights of the little guy, is our patron.
- Our helpline is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
So, if someone asks “How do I make a personal injury payment claim?”, point them in the direction of Accident Advice Helpline. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 to make your claim.