How to find an accident solicitor in Bedworth
An accident solicitor in Bedworth should not be hard to find. Because this county is situated fairly centrally in England, and because of its shape, there are likely to be plenty of firms from which to choose an accident solicitor in Bedworth, either in the town itself or in neighbouring counties.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline specialise in advising victims of accidents who need to make a claim for compensation. If you need an accident solicitor in Bedworth for any of the following accident circumstances, we may be able to help you:
- Injury from road traffic accidents, including whiplash, broken, strained or sprained limbs, and concussion;
- Slip, trip or fall in a public place or on premises;
- Accident at work;
- Illness resulting from long-term exposure to hazardous conditions; and
- Accidents on building or industrial sites.
What is the eligibility test?
We have a quick three-point test with which you can check whether your case qualifies to claim for accident compensation:
- Can you confirm the accident was not your fault?
- Did you require medical attention as a result of it?
- Are you starting your claim within three years?
If you can say yes to all three questions, we’d like you to answer a few simple questions about your accident, and we can tell you what your claim might be worth. There’s no obligation. Should you decide to start your claim, we can help you to find the right expert accident solicitor in Bedworth for you.
Why choose us?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of Britain’s longest established and best known law firms in the field of accident compensation awards today. Here are some of our benefits:
- We pay out over £30 million per year in awards;
- We handle more than 25,000 enquiries per month;
- We take your calls 24/7 on our helpline on 0800 689 0500; and
- We are Endorsed by Esther Rantzen, TV personality and consumer champion.
What should I do now?
Don’t delay. If you have been injured as a result of third party actions, contact us now. You may be entitled to compensation to help you with medical costs and other expenses resulting from your injuries. Take the online test, or if you prefer to talk it over then call one of our friendly, helpful operators. If we can’t answer your questions straight away, we’ll get back to you.
Date Published: 23rd May 2013