Holywell car accident


Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are experts at helping people just like you, who have been injured in a Holywell car accident. We have over 15 years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims after our clients have sustained injuries in road traffic accidents and this puts us in an excellent position to help even more people in the future.

Claiming for Holywell car accident

You can claim personal injury compensation for injuries sustained in a road traffic accident if:

  • The accident took place less than 3 years ago.
  • The accident was caused by another party.
  • You sought medical treatment for your injuries.

What evidence do I need to provide?

If you want to claim personal injury compensation, you will need to be able to back up your claims and prove that you were not responsible for the accident that caused your injuries. Evidence that will help us build a strong case include:

  • Police reports
  • Medical reports
  • Photographs of the scene
  • Witness contact details
  • Proof of loss of earnings

If you can collect as many of these as possible, we can create an accurate picture of the circumstances surrounding your accident and the impact it has had on your life.

Is there a time limit on claiming car accident compensation?

Currently, there is a 3 year time limit on filing personal injury compensation claims, which means that you can file a claim up until exactly 3 years from the date of your accident. However, it pays to get in touch with us and start your claim as soon as possible, because it is much easier to track down witnesses and find reports when the accident is still fresh in everyone involved’s minds.

Do I need a personal injury lawyer?

There is absolutely nothing to stop you from pursuing a personal injury claim without any help, but you should think long and hard before you do so because it is always advantageous to have someone who specialises in personal injury claims on your side.

If you hire us, we can help you secure the maximum compensation available to you, using all the expertise and knowledge we have learned over the many years we have been in the personal injury business and since we work on a no win no fee* basis, you really have nothing to lose by doing so.

To find out more about claiming compensation after a Holywell car accident, give Accident Advice Helpline a call today. You can reach us free from any UK landline by dialling 0800 689 0500 or you can call us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )