How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Holyhead Road Traffic Injury Claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Holyhead

    Holyhead is the largest town on the Welsh Isle of Anglesey, North Wales. Holyhead has a very busy port and ferries between the island and Ireland use it frequently. The A55 which leads to the port in Holyhead is a very busy road and in October 2014 it was temporarily closed for approximately two and a half hours after a collision involving a car and lorry at the traffic lights near the entrance to the port. The driver had to be cut out of the car, but injuries sustained were said to be non-life threatening. Police have to investigate the causes of accidents on British roads which involve motorised vehicles when people are injured.

    Holyhead road traffic injury claim

    If you are thinking about filing a Holyhead road traffic injury claim for personal injuries, then you will have to prove that you were not to blame for your accident. You also have to prove that it was the responsibility of another person and caused by their negligence or reckless behaviour.

    You will need to have received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was practicable after the accident. Both the police accident report and your medical report are required if you are to file a Holyhead road traffic injury claim, or any other claim for personal injuries sustained in a road traffic accident.

    How long do I have to file my claim?

    For injuries sustained in accidents that happen in the UK, you usually have three years from their dates to file a claim for personal injuries, but this is not always the case. For injuries stemming from some accidents, you have months rather than years to file your claim. If you don’t want to miss the chance to claim compensation for your injuries, call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out precisely how long you have to file your particular claim. We can also provide you with expert legal advice and a legal advisor who works for clients on a no win, no fee* basis.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We at Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm with more than a decade’s experience of helping people with their personal injury compensation claims, so we feel that we can probably assist you with your potential claim. All you have to do is call us on one of our freephone numbers. From a mobile call 0800 689 0500, or if you prefer to ring us from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 18th December 2014

    Author: Rhian

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.