Can’t face claiming alone for your personal injury? Ask the experts for advice to claim the compensation you deserve!
Any injury caused by an accident or incident that wasn’t your fault can leave you feeling distressed and anxious about the future. However, a facial injury may be particularly painful and difficult to overcome on many levels; the physical scars, the emotional effects and the psychological impact on the victim.
If you, or some one close to you, have been involved in an accident or incident that was caused through no fault of their own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation using an expert Holyhead law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Who are the Holyhead law firm at Accident Advice Helpline?
- They have been established for in excess of 14 years and they have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to ensure that your claim is handled swiftly and professionally.
- They provide a 24/7 telephone helpline to ensure that your call is answered whenever it is convenient for you to call.
- The team of helpful and capable advisers can offer you the no obligation advice and information that you may need, to decide if proceeding with a personal injury compensation claim is right for you and your circumstances.
- The team of professional and highly experienced injury solicitors will ensure that your personal injury compensation claim is processed on a no win no fee* basis.
- The Holyhead law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, ensures that all claims are handled with accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
- Accident Advice Helpline provide a unique 30 second online test that enables you to establish your entitlement to pursue a personal injury compensation claim from the privacy of your own home.
A facial injury may be defined as any injury or trauma to the facial area. This includes:
- the nose
- the cheeks
- the forehead
- the lower jaw
- the upper jaw
- the chin
Facial injury can be particularly painful due to the thinner tissue covering the face, the sensitivity of this area of the body and the proximity of the openings to the sensory organs of the mouth, ears, eyes and nose.
In addition, the facial area is synonymous with our identity as an individual. The facial area is an integral part of our identity and is what makes us unique. Any damage or trauma to the face can be particularly diificult to overcome as it is highly visible and exposed.Open Claim Calculator
Treating a facial injury
The primary concerns of treating a facial injury are:
- to maintain an open airway to the nose and mouth
- to prevent excessive bleeding
- to prevent the spread of infection
Facial injuries may require specialist treatment and rehabilitation to ensure that scarring is reduced and function is restored to the nose, mouth and jaw.
To discuss your claim with an expert adviser and to seek the compensation you deserve for your facial injury dial 0800 689 0500 now.