If you’re thinking about hiring an expert lawyer in Boyton, come to Accident Advice Helpline
Everything can seem a lot more daunting after an accident. One thing that needn’t be complicated or time-consuming is finding out whether you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation for your injuries. Get in touch if you have been considering hiring an expert lawyer in Boyton.
If you come to Accident Advice Helpline, you can find out for free and within minutes whether you have a strong chance of making a personal injury claim. We can also find you an expert solicitor for Boyton accident claims if you decide to bring a case with us.
When could you claim?
Personal injury law is complicated. There are different time limits for claiming after different types of accidents, for example. However, in general terms, the following rules apply:
- Your accident must have happened within the last three years.
- It must have caused you injuries which required professional medical attention.
- It must have been caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act.
To ensure you get a professional assessment of whether you are entitled to claim with a solicitor for Boyton and also an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to, contact us today:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7 to take your call;
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website; or
- Why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
What happens next?
When you have been given free advice on whether you can claim, it is entirely up to you whether you want to proceed. There is no obligation. However, if you do, we can find you a solicitor for Boyton to represent you throughout the course of your case. All our lawyers are personal injury claims specialists. And what’s more:
- We don’t make any upfront charge for starting a claim with us; and
- Your solicitor for Boyton will work for you on a no win no fee basis. So if you don’t win your claim, you won’t have to pay a large legal bill.
Of course, you may incur some expenses from claiming. Call us to find out more about the process, or with any other questions you may have.
What might I gain in terms of compensation?
We can’t guarantee exactly how much you will win. Every case is different. However, you will usually receive:
- A sum of money to compensate for your injuries; and
- Compensation for some of the expenses of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescription charges, home help, childcare and transport costs.
Don’t put off claiming after a non-fault accident because you think it will be too difficult or time-consuming.
Find out – for free – whether you’d be entitled to claim with a professional, specialist, service from Accident Advice Helpline.
For expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile if you have been planning on hiring an expert lawyer in Boyton.